[bksvol-discuss] Re: Baynard Kendrick's Clear and Present Danger

  • From: juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 21:28:28 -0500 (EST)

The copy I have here is complete, and as soon as I finish editing it, will
put it in for a replacement for the one in the collection.

The one is in the collection is not excellent as I was the one who created
it.

Smile, but never fear that will be soon off the Rescan list, smile.

Clear and Present Danger

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council