[bksvol-discuss] Re: Battlestar Galactica

  • From: "Lisa Belville" <hunter123@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 19:39:17 -0500

Hi, Jake and Reggie.

The keystroke in Openbook to get the status line is numpad 7.  You know, I
should set JAWS up as my screen reader in Openbook... I can't tell you how many
times I've done an insert T or the ever popular insert page down and have my
scanner start going before I can stop it.  LOL  Once you set JAWS up, can you
use all of the regular JAWS reading commands without it interfering with the
functions of Openbook?  I think you can, but I'm honestly not sure because I'm
kind of an "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" kind of person.  <smiles>

Lisa