[bksvol-discuss] Re: Basic Submitting

  • From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 15:37:01 -0700

Hello Gary,

What I have been seeing is more times than not it is the author but there
are times where you will see.
Copyright XXXXX Publishing
Or in the case of the Dale Carnegie book it was copyrighted by his daughters
I assume.
Plus you always use the most recent copyright name and date.

Kaitlyn
Healing Practitioner
"The cost of a thing is the amount of what I call life, which is required to
be exchanged for it immediately or in the long run."
Henry Thoreau