[bksvol-discuss] Re: Basic Submitting

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 14:44:00 -0700 (PDT)

Gary,

1. The author's name goes first last (isn't that
nice?- I much prefer that).

2. I need to know more about the book. Sometimtes the
copyrgith info is difficult to find, especially when
the later book is a combination of earlier books, or
the author's copyright has expired or he/shenever had
one and either the estate, or an heir or trust, or the
publisher has the copyright. Are you sure there is no
symbol, .e., an encircled letter cee? Sometimes these
don't scan well.  If you send me the copyright page,
or the date and publisher, as well as title and
author,maybe I can find out for you.

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com