[bksvol-discuss] Barry Trotter Is Taken Care Of

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 18:28:29 -0700

I noticed Barry Trotter and the Unnecessary Sequel and Barry Trotter and the Dead Horse on the Wish List. I have The Unnecessary Sequel here, and I will start scanning it next Tuesday. A validator has already been arranged to take it. Plans are also under way to take care of Barry Trotter and the Dead Horse.

Stay tuned. It won't be long!

Evan