[bksvol-discuss] Re: Barbara's Book

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 09:23:03 -0800

I would like to suggest for all of us that when we are looking at the comments
page before downloading a book to validate and see that Gustavo has had the
book, we look at who had the book immediately before him since that person was
probably the main validator. If we then alert that person through the list that
their book has returned to step 1, I think many situations like this can be
avoided. It doesn't look as though there is going to be a staff change
regardding this problem in the forseeable future and, of course, we can't
contact those who are not on the list but it would solve Barbara's problem and
would have saved a number of us wasted validating hours.