[bksvol-discuss] Re: Barbara -- validation problems

  • From: barbarab65@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 20:30:51 EST

If a book does not have a Library of Congress file, how do I validate the
name of the copyright holder? This has happened to me twice. I validated a
Faulkner book. In the book, it lists the name of the copyright holder as
Princeton University Press (or something like that) and not the name of the
author. I
uploaded the book three times and it was rejected twice. I am waiting  to
hear from Gustavo about my third upload. I sent him an e-mail and copied it  to
John explaining that the copyright name is in the book and that it is  correct.
What else should I do? For the second book, Abandoned, the  validator sent it
back to step 1 because it lacked Library of Congress  information. In the
book, it says that the author has the copyright name.

What should I do about these validation problems?

Barbara