[bksvol-discuss] Re: Barbara -- Victor Reader Wave: OT

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 12:22:52 -0400

My understanding of the Wave is it is a physical CD player.

The one I have seen is anyway, and it only plays, cds containing RFB and D materials, regular CDs and MP3 CDs, but that is it.

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A., VRT
And Guinevere: Golden Lady Guide Dog
guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs for the Blind
Alumni Association
www.guidedogs.com

Though force can protect in emergency, only justice, fairness, consideration and cooperation can finally lead men to the dawn of eternal peace. -Dwight D. Eisenhower, U.S. general and 34th president (1890-1969)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ann Parsons" <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>