[bksvol-discuss] Barbara -- Question about Books

  • From: Barbara <barbarab65@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Book Share <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 01:23:53 -0700 (PDT)

I ordered Witchcraft Today and Wind Dancer from my public library. Wind Dancer
is available and Witchcraft Today I had to order through Interlibrary Loan. Are
you sure that the author's name of Witchcraft Today is Gerald Gardner because
there are several other books with that title but are written by different
authors. If anyone else including the staff is planning to scan these books,
let me know so that I can cancel my orders. Also, Shelley, let me know when you
submit The Higher Power of Lucky so that I can download and validate it.
Finally, Lissi, I downloaded Daws and plan to validate it.

  Barbara
  barbarab65@xxxxxxxxxxxxx