[bksvol-discuss] Re: Barbara -- Book Port For Sale (OT)

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 10:21:54 -0500

Hi Barbara!

I'm just curious. Who makes the Book Port now? I thought the Book Port was a discontinued item until your message. I have the APH one; same model you are selling and like it.

Debby

At 03:24 PM 3/26/2010, Barbara wrote
I am selling my used Book Port for $150 because I want to buy the new one. My present device is in perfect condition. If you, or someone you know, is interested in purchasing it, contact me at <mailto:barbarab65@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>barbarab65@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Barbara

mailto:<the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>