[bksvol-discuss] Re: Barbara

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <GeraldHovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 22:48:21 -0500

Barbara,

Go read the tip I pointed you to on Jake's website titled something like
Guidelines For Submission Fields.  It contains all that info.  That's why I
said you definitely need to read it. It contains tips on how to prevent your
validations from being kicked back because the form wasn't filled in
properly.

Again, the address for the Bookshare page of Jake's site is
www.jbrownell.com/bks

HTH

Gerald

  _____