[bksvol-discuss] Re: Barbara

  • From: barbarab65@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 18:55:41 EDT

When I logged in, I saw the Volunteer Home Page, so I guess I am an
approved, volunteer, right? I have already scanned a book and it has been
accepted.
So I know how to do that. What I do not know how to do is the  validation
process. What do you mean when you say that you have to change the  format? Can
just do everything in Kurzweil, or do I have to change the format?  I want a
list of instructions. I do not understand what you mean by rft, etc. I  take it
that people get the books through Interlibrary Loan. I live in San Jose,  CA
and have a great public library that is attached to an university so I can
order just about anything. Therefore, if anyone needs help getting books, I can

help.

Thanks!