[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bad pages in scan

  • From: Jill O'Connell <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2005 15:30:53 -0800

Jana, Did you see my message about not being able to open KES files? Since I
now know that you do your scanning with Kurzweil, would you be willing to
try opening one of the KES files for validation and let me know if you have
any problems. Kurzweil says there is no file in the folder. I have now
downloaded three files so don't want to do this anymore until I find out
what's wrong. Thanks so much for any help you can give. If you are
successful, will you please tell me exactly what you did. Jill