[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bad pages in scan

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 23:32:30 -0600

Hi, Jill! It looks like several folks have already answered your question. Thanks, Mary, I didn't realize that K1000 viewed those zip files as a folder. Interesting! <Smile> If Mary's suggestion doesn't work, Jill, you may have to unzip the files first. Let me know if you need help with this. Take care!

Jana

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mary Otten" <maryotten@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>