[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bad pages in scan

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 22:01:18 -0600

You do?  Do you mean that you can't look in a zip file/folder for files to
open, or that you can't type in the name of a zip file and have Kurzweil
open it? I can open files from within a zip archive from the Kurzweil open
dialog, and you should be able to as well.  If I type in the name of a zip
file in the file name edit Kurzweil will pretend to open it, but it won't
have any pages.  the only error I get is that I am trying to go to an
invalid page when I try to move arround in the empty file.
You just have to treat zip files as if they were really folders and it works
fine.  I've never had a problem opening a KES file from the step 1 page.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity/