[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bad Scan

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 18:13:50 -0800 (PST)

Or reject it. I used to go to great lengths to proof bad scans that I thought
should be in the collection, (Idon't like scanning)but then people pointed out
to me that I was just encouraging carelessness; the scanner was getting the
benefit of getting credit gfor doing unacceptable work. After A few rejections,
that scanner realized that it it wasn't worthwhile and she began to take care
and doing good scans, which benefitted her, the collection, and saved others
the time and effort to rescan her work for no credit. smile

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: