[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bad Company

  • From: the ppardees <jfpardee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 19:48:54 -0400

I would also be interested in finding out if there is something wrong with it. I do not remember when I scanned it and can not find my submitted copy..
 If it's bad please reject it and I'll do it again.
Jim Pardee

At 07:02 PM 6/12/08, you wrote:

Hi All,

There is a book on Step 1, Bad Company by Jack Higgins, that has a very long history. I am puzzled by this because the submitter is James Pardee, and he gets good scans. David Talmage, can you clue us in on this book, since you are the last one who had it?

Thanks,

Sue S.