[bksvol-discuss] Re: Backgammon - your input is requested

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 14:07:29 -0800 (PST)

Thanks, Lora! That helps. I hadn't thought about not listing the empty points.
I can see now how a Braille reader would have more to read without adding to
the game.

  I actually scanned the first 50 pages last night and it's kind of fun. I'd
forgotten how much I like to play backgammon! The book is only 126 pages long
so I'm almost half done. This book is much easier than the pinochle book.

Did you want to validate this book when it is done, too? I'll probably finish
it Saturday night since I have that night off and scanning is something I can
do quietly while everyone else is asleep.

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - When death comes stealing : a Tamara Hayle mystery /
Valerie Wilson Wesley

I'm an eBay affiliate, click here before you bid!
Click here for eBay!