[bksvol-discuss] Re: Back with the land of the living

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 15:39:32 -0500

Please go buy a good external seagate hardrive and religiously do backups. Besides, they are cool products and have wonderful guarantees and records of success.

Just a  note hoping it is of use to you.  So sorry for your misshap.

E.

At 03:11 PM 11/27/2005, you wrote:

Hello Everyone,

Well, I had a hard drive crash on my Dell 9100 and it took over 2 weeks to get a replacement from Dell.

It has been an experience rebuilding a Windows system from the ground up but I did it! Another first!

I will have some things I need to get back on here but I am back up and running.

I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving! It has been a quiet weekend here. Played a lot of guitar and am working on a couple of songs. I did get two books rescanned in that hopefully will be uploading shortly that I lost in the crash.

Best to all J

Katie aka Kaitlyn J

Katie Hill

The Reconnection & reiki Healing