[bksvol-discuss] Re: Back pages

  • From: "Sue Stevens" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2011 17:01:12 -0500

Hi Debby,

Just as a suggestion, you should read your mail before responding. Had you done so, you would have seen a message from Scott saying that at this point this issue is optional.

Sue S.

-----Original Message----- From: Debby Franson
Sent: Friday, June 03, 2011 4:42 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Back pages

Hi Sue and Susan!

In all of my volunteering days, I have been numbering the unnumbered pages
in the back matter until I run out of pages to scan or proofread.  I
figure, if we're numbering the front matter, why not the back matter?  I
don't remember anything saying we shouldn't do so.

Debby

At 09:00 AM 6/1/2011, Susan Lumpkin wrote
I never number mine Sue! Wouldn’t it be changing the book if we numbered them? Happy proofing!

Susan