[bksvol-discuss] Back on the List

  • From: mswanson@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 17:56:21 -0600 (CST)

I finally got some books validated and some commands to work; so I'm back
on this list, albeit in Digest Mode.  (One can alwys cut and paste for
replying.)

Anyway, managed to validate a couple books, including "Coney Island of the
ind."

And yes I've read the volunteer manual.  It's all very helpful, but
Section III is an absolute gem!  Anyway it's the one with all the
examples.  Anybody able to make me an embossed copy?

Glad you're all still here; thanks, Cindy, for the update an encouragement.
--
 -- Tagline taken away for regrooving!  Pax, Max.  <Mail to:
mswanson@xxxxxxxxxxx> or <swando99@xxxxxxxxx>