[bksvol-discuss] Re: Back in the Saddle Again

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 13:54:16 -0600

Hi, Donna! Welcome back! Wow, you're gonna be busy! <Smile> "Skipping Christmas" has been in the collection for a long time, and I believe it's an excellent scan, if I remember correctly. So, there's one that you can mark off of your lengthy list! <Smile>

Jana

----- Original Message ----- From: "Donna Smith" <donnafsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>