[bksvol-discuss] Babysitter's Club [Was Re: For Mayrie]

  • From: Em Rose <uvabookworm27@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2012 18:14:35 -0500

Here's the list of BSC books that I have (attached in both 2003 compatible
excel and PDF - if another format is needed, let me know).  From the core
collection of 131 we are only missing 4 books.  If you count all the
spin-offs, we are only missing 19 from the collection of 337.  The ones
missing from the core collection are:

#80: Mallory Pike, 1 Fan
#119: Stacey's Ex-Boyfriend
#127: Abby's Un-valentine
#130: Stacey's Movie

I'm pretty sure I have #80.  I'm willing to scan it but I probably won't be
able to get to it until after the holidays.  If someone else would like to
work on it, I'd be happy to mail it out.

Em

On Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 9:25 PM, Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> I'll proof, too, f someone will scan them.
> Cindy
>

> On Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 1:04 PM, Em Rose <uvabookworm27@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I put together a list about a year ago with the Baby Sitters Club books
>> and spin-offs that were in the collection.  We were missing some from the
>> core series then but not too many, maybe 5.  I'll see if I can dig it up
>> and update it.
>>
>> Em
>>

>> On Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 3:41 PM, Dornetta <dornetta@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>> **
>>> I would also lend my proofing skills to finishing this series, if
>>> needed. Just keep me up-to-date on the progress is all.
>>> Thanks,