[bksvol-discuss] Re: BSOs

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 18:41:06 -0800

 I'd be willing to get the books from the library, if they're available, or
(sounds like they're too old and probably unavailable) or if Gary will
snail mail them to me and they're put on the checkout list as BSO I'll
proof them when I've finished the other things I'm committed to do; I'd
give the print books to my libraries' used-book stores;
Cindy