[bksvol-discuss] Re: BSO-ing

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 09:12:15 -0600

I didn't actually mean to just look at the percentage in the ranked spelling. I meant actually looking at the list of misspellings. I just find it easier to quickly look at the list than to do an actual spell check. I suppose I should have clarified a bit more.

Melissa Smith

I agree that you have to look at more than the ranking number to make a decision. When I use K1000 to check on a book, I look for single letters as well as broken words. And of course a little spot checking.