[bksvol-discuss] Re: BSO-ing

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 11:51:37 -0500

The only way I know is to download it and do some spot checking. I suppose you
could do a ranked spelling and see what the percentage is, but that could be
misleading if there are a lot of proper names and special words, as SF and
Fantasy have. If a book is of poor quality, it won't take long to find out just
reading here and there around the book.

Evan