[bksvol-discuss] Re: BSO of The Source

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 10:29:29 -0700 (PDT)

NO NO NO! Please leave the BSO in.  How else do I know that it's a replacement?
 If the book currently in the collection is rated excellent, I'm going to
reject your book. I can take the BSO out of the title, really I can. I don't
forget to take it very often, and when I do, people jump on me pronto!  Really
they do!

Thanks! Carrie