[bksvol-discuss] Re: BSO files

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 15:53:27 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for the info. If I understand what you're
saying, it's the reverse of what I was thinking--and
since I'm soon to start working on a BSO, I'd better
get it straight.

So I leave BSO as part of the title in the title space
but omit it in the File to Upload space when I upload
the book, rather than the other way around? It's the
File to Upload title that's important and goes with
the book into the collection and not the title in the
title space?

Thanks for helping me to get it straight.

Cindy