[bksvol-discuss] Re: BSO Submission

  • From: Barbara <barbarab65@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 18:00:46 -0800 (PST)

I just submitted As I Lay Dying. It is a BSO submission. The orignal submitted
version, despite its excellent rating, had a lot of errors in it. I
prevalidated the BSO version so that it should be an easy validation for a
Faulkner lover.

Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Does anyone know if Lisa is
temporarily incommunicado?
Did I miss or not pay attention to a post? Is she
o.k.? I got a bounce-back that her mailbox is
temporarily not available, and I don't know if it's
because she's on vacation or because there's a prob;em
she doesn't even know about.

Barbara