[bksvol-discuss] BSO For Simak

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garypet130@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 May 2014 03:21:03 -0400

There's a book I was considering for a BSO. A very cursory reading of the 1st 10 pages makes it look as if the text deserves the excellent rating. But the book has no page numbers. We're talking about the Daisy version of the book.

Any suggestions?  Btw, the book is Worlds of Clifford Simak.
Thanks.