[bksvol-discuss] BSO Copy of Sudden Prey

  • From: "Lisa Belville" <lisab12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 08 May 2007 14:30:57 -0500

Hi.

I just validated and uploaded the BSO copy of Sudden Prey by John Sandford. I realized I deleted the BSO indication on the upload form. Who should I notify about this so the book won't be rejected?

Lisa

You can fool some of the people all of the time
and all of the people some of the time,
but you can never fool mom.

Lisa
lisab12@xxxxxxxxxxx