[bksvol-discuss] Re: BRF and page numbers - Bookshare.org Friday Update

  • From: "Deborah Kent Stein" <dkent5817@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 13:05:11 -0500

Dear Janice and Dave,

Thank you so much for your update to the list.  I think I can speak for most
of the volunteer community when I say it is gratifying to receive
information from you about specific steps that are being taken to improve
the quality of Bookshare files.  I am delighted to hear that the engineering
department is tackling the page-numbering problem.  Solving this one should
help make Bookshare far more valuable to students and researchers.

Thank you for all your hard work.  Please continue to keep us posted on this
and other developments!

Sincerely,
Debbie