[bksvol-discuss] Re: BRF and page numbers - Bookshare.org Friday Update

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 19:12:25 -0700 (PDT)

Janice,

Thank you for the update and full explanation.

As a validator, I have two questions:  (1)Does this
mean that instead of line space, page number, line
space, we should put the page number on the very first
line after (if it's ont top) or before the page break,
or we should continue, as we were told before,  to
have line space, page number, line space?  and (2)
Would it help if we did not break paragraphs with page
breaks but instead moved the whole paragraph to the
trying to stay in sync with the rest of the class
vis-a-vis text books or assigned reading and/or too
different from the print book to be within the
copyright requirements?

Cindy

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs