[bksvol-discuss] Re: BIG MUTT

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2009 07:43:06 -0500

The chapter started with page 7.  If you change the number, you're going to
have to renumber the pages in the whole book.  That seems a lot of work.  Btw,
don't know what was on pages 1 and 2, but except for beginning chapter pages
and what I suspect are picture pages, they all had numbers.
Glad you like the book.