[bksvol-discuss] Re: Awesome - 151,663 Titles on Bookshare

  • From: Dasha Radford <dasha95@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 21:26:07 -0400

Sorry what I meant to say was that the one time and actually saw the true
British braille code was in a non-bookshare related publication that was
printed in the UK. My advice if you weren't raised reading it be warned it can
be difficult. If you were raised reading it have fun with it. Is anyone who
learned the American braille code ever does read British braille I hope you
have patience with it because you'll need it at least the first time or two
until you get used to the way it's written.

Sent from my iPhone