[bksvol-discuss] Re: Automatic Replies From Adrienne

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 11:04:05 -0700 (PDT)

I guess we'll just have to put up with her messages
until she gets settled next week. It's no big deal,
and I'm surprised Elizabeth got annoyed. Sometimes E's
tones in her posts are very impatient and sharp, but
when I met her during the CSUN conference I found she
was very nice. I'm glad she wrote that "community"
post.

Won't Adrienne be surprised and probably embarrassed
when she finally gets her messages and sees how many
are from her-- if she gets time to read them all.

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com