[bksvol-discuss] Re: Authors writing under psudoname

  • From: "Pam Bortz" <pamela@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 20:18:25 -0500

Hi, Natasha,

I have had the same situation; what I've done is to list the author as that
which is shown on the book's cover or throughout the book. Therefore, if John
Doe appears throughout the book as the author, even though it might be shown
that he is writing as somebody else, or if the book is published by the author
under his/her "rea" name, I would just use the predominant name which appears
throughout the book. I hope that this helps.

Pam Bortz

>>> "Natasha & Fossey" <guidingpaws@xxxxxxxxxxx> 04/21 8:00 PM >>>
Hi all,
Out of curiosity I'm scanning a book now that I'm unsure how to list the author
for submission.  I have a couple like this so let's say the book says John Doe
writing as C. L. Smith.  Do i list the author as Doe or Smith?

Natasha & Fossey

guidingpaws@xxxxxxxxxxx
MSN: sensei_9@xxxxxxxxxxx
AIM: GdngPaws