[bksvol-discuss] Re: Author and Copyright data

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 21:21:09 -0500

I think that the most current copyright info gets put in the box. Probably
the translation copyright. I think the old manual dealt with this issue but
I haven't looked at the new manual lately to see if it is in there. Let me
see what I can find . . .

I couldn't find it in the new manual but it may be in a section I didn't
click on. Wait I think I found the right section.

Try this link:
https://wiki.benetech.org/display/BSO/5.+Guidelines+for+Filling+Out+the+Submission+and+Proofreading+Forms#5.GuidelinesforFillingOuttheSubmissionandProofreadingForms-CopyrightHolder

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: The Lace Reader by Brunonia Barry