[bksvol-discuss] Re: Aunt Dimity's Christmas - Nancy Atherton

  • From: "mickey" <micka@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 14:07:32 -0400

Susan, they're light murder mysteries. They're a good read. For example, in
AUNT DIMITY'S CHRISTMAS Lori learns that bums, or homeless people, are not
necessarily thieves and scoundrels. It's done well. The author lives in
Illinois, and I met her at a Mystery Club I belonged to in Milwaukee.
Mickey Prahin
check out this exciting business opportunity and it's totally free!!!
http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/4941
e-mail micka@xxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 614-670-4011
Windows Live Messenger: micka@xxxxxxxxxx