[bksvol-discuss] August New York Times bestsellers

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Vol Group <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2008 18:43:01 -0700 (PDT)

Hi gang,

Cindy has pointed out that I have forgotten to post the August list of New York
Times bestsellers. The list is already in the Bookshare Bestseller Special
Collection, but in case you haven't seen the list yet, here it is:

August 2008
Tribute by Nora Roberts
Swan  Peak (Dave Robicheaux #17) by James Lee Burke
The Last  Patriot: A Thriller by Brad Thor
Chasing  Darkness: An Elvis Cole Novel by Robert Crais
Death  Angel by Linda Howard
TailSpin: An FBI Thriller by Catherine Coulter
Rogue by Danielle Steel
The Last  Oracle: A Sigma Force Novel by James Rollins
The  Beach House by Jane Green
The  Prosecution of George W. Bush for Murder by Vincent Bugliosi
The  Billionaire's Vinegar: The Mystery of the World's Most Expensive Bottle of
 Wine by Benjamin Wallace
Fleeced:  How Barack Obama, Media Mockery of Terrorist Threats, Liberals Who
Want to Kill  Talk Radio, the Do-Nothing Congress, Companies That Help Iran,
and Washington  Lobbyists for Foreign Governments Are Scamming Us ... and What
to Do About  It by Dick Morris, Eileen McGann
Someday  Soon by Debbie Macomber
Fast  Track by Fern Michaels
Into the  Shadow (Darkness Chosen, Book 3) by Christina Dodd
The  MacGregor Grooms by Nora Roberts
That  Summer Place by Susan Wiggs, Debbie Macomber, Jill Barnett
Just Too Good to be True by E. Lynn Harris
Life with My Sister Madonna by Christopher Ciccone
The Dark Side by Jane Mayer
Rules of Deception by Christopher Reich
Thanks to Lindsie for buying and processing the bestsellers while I was busy in
Guam and Hawaii.

Carrie