[bksvol-discuss] August New York Times bestsellers

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Gustavo Galindo <gustavo.g@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 07:55:09 -0700 (PDT)

Gustavo was going to post the list, but I'll save him the trouble.  The New
York Times bestsellers for August are:

  Hardcover Fiction
JUDGE & JURY, by James Patterson and Andrew Gross
ANGELS FALL, by Nora Roberts
THE MESSENGER, by Daniel Silva
THE RUINS, by Scott Smith
PHANTOM, by Terry Goodkind
BREAK NO BONES, by Kathy Reichs
WATER FOR ELEPHANTS, by Sara Gruen
PEGASUS DESCENDING, by James Lee Burke
DEAD WRONG, by J. A. Jance
SLEEPING WITH FEAR, by Kay Hooper

  Hardcover Non-Fiction
FIASCO, by Thomas E. Ricks
I FEEL BAD ABOUT MY NECK,by Nora Ephron
CONSERVATIVES WITHOUT CONSCIENCE, by John W. Dean
INSIGHT, by Sylvia Browne
THE LANGUAGE OF GOD, by Francis S. Collins
THE LONG TAIL, by Chris Anderson

  Paperback Fiction
LIFEGUARD, by James Patterson and Andrew Gross
BORN TO BE WILD, by Catherine Coulter
DANGEROUS, by Nora Roberts
FAITHLESS, by Karin Slaughter
SMITTEN, by Janet Evanovich
TWICE KISSED, by Lisa Jackson
SCANDAL IN SPRING, by Lisa Kleypas

  Paperback Non-Fiction
<got them already>

  also need:
The Food Lover's Companion (Barron's Cooking Guide) by Sharon Tyler Herbst
The Tin Drum by Gunter Grass

  Thanks! Carrie

Amber Wallenstein <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
          Carrie:
  Can you tell me what the NY times books are?
  Thanks.
  Amber
  Book blog:
John Adams