[bksvol-discuss] Attention Sue Mangis, I need you to resubmit a book I proofread that you submitted earlier this week

  • From: "Jamie Prater" <jdprater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 00:06:38 -0600

Hi, Sue, I feel like such a dunce, but I put the wrong file with the wrong
book, and I need you to please resubmit Mandie and the secret in the trunk.  I
accidentally uploaded the midnight run book in place of the corrected file for
the trunk book.  Please write me privately at jdprater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx so I can
grab it and fix my error.  Will I need to rename your file so it won't be
written over or rename mine?  Thanks.  I am sorry for any inconvenience I have
caused, but I enjoyed reading and validating and/or proofreading both the
Mandie books you submitted.