[bksvol-discuss] Re: Attention Staff:

  • From: Mayrie ReNae <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 06:00:06 -0800

Hi, Am I misunderstanding you? The validator can edit the synopsis created by the submitter just before the final upload to the administration queue. If that isn't what you meant, sorry. But, if you mean, can a synopsis that is in the collection be edited? That can be done too. If you have a better synopsis, just contact claire. I think it was mentioned a while back that she will help with improving synopses.

Peace,
Mayrie

At 02:14 AM 1/27/2008, you wrote:
I wish there were a way to edit synopses for either uploader or validator.
STAFF?