[bksvol-discuss] Attention Shelly, am curious about the loom knitting book

  • From: "Jamie Prater" <jdprater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 10:18:52 -0500

Hi, Shelly and list, I noticed there's a new loom knitting books in the ready
for proofreading section.  Do you have a preference as to who proofreads these
materials due to images, pictures, charts, etc., or are they easy proofreads?
I have been loom knitting and doing other crafts for years and am very
interested in these topics and helping out if I can with getting them into the
collection.  Pagination and other issues have me a little gun shy as I have no
sighted help whatsoever with these things and my computer knowledge about pages
and formatting and such is a bit outdated.  I took word processing and did
medical transcription, but I forgot how to number pages and such and am still
confused as to what bookshare wants as far as page numbering and such goes.
Thanks and have a blessed day.