[bksvol-discuss] Re: Attention Misha

  • From: Mike <mlsestak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 Apr 2010 22:43:15 -0700

OK, I'll check it out soon, but I have a couple other books in the queue before I can actually proof this one (though since this is short I may squeeze it in early as a change of pace).

Misha

Roger Loran Bailey wrote:
I have just submitted "The Running Man" by J. Hunter Holly. It has a hold for Misha on it.

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours"
Stephen Roberts

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press: