[bksvol-discuss] Attention Grandpa Jones fans

  • From: "Matthew Bullis" <matthewbullis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 05:55:24 -0700

Hello, there's a book in the validation page that says hold for Matthew,
Everybody's Grandpa, Fifty Years Behind the Mike. Even though it has my name
on it, I have problems validating properly, so whoever would like it can go
ahead and download it. This is Grandpa's autobiography with help from a
biographer, and was published in 1984. If you're a fan of Grandpa and his
banjo playing and bluegrass and country music, then you'll want this book.
Thanks a lot.
Matthew

Tired of HotMail? Try Runbox. 1 gig of storage for a reasonable price.
Use this link as your referral.
http://1362.runbox.com