[bksvol-discuss] Re: Asterisks and spaces

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 12:26:54 -0700

 I was told a long time ago that it wasn't necessary t put in the spaces
(not that it was verboten though; in that book I replaced my spaces
asterisks with un-spaced asterisks;
I was wondering what to do when there were multiple  line spaces in a book
after the text and before the end o fa page; I made the decision that they
weren't necessary and I could just make a page break and go on to the next
page and number it. I hope that was the correct decision, because I'd hate
to go back and find where to put them, but I can put them there in the
future if it's desired; but when the line spaces appeared at the top of the
was really where the topic changed; again I hope t as o.k., but it's easier
to remove them if it's not thanit is to put them in if I hadn't. smile

JPEG image