[bksvol-discuss] Re: Asterisks and spaces

  • From: Madeleine Linares <Madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 16:49:51 +0000

Hi all,

To clarify: we recommend that you do not add spaces between the asterisks.
However, if you do,  we will not reject the book or make you fix them (and
neither should other proofreaders). This is a recommendation, not a
set-in-stone requirement. Hopefully that makes sense to everyone!

Best,

Madeleine Linares
Volunteer Coordinator
Bookshare, a Benetech Initiative
650-644-3459
madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Join us in celebrating our 10th
Anniversary!<http://blog.bookshare.org/2012/03/11/join-bookshares-worldwide-10th-anniversary-celebration/>

[Title:  Bookshare logo: Bringing Reading to Life for 10 Years]

From: Madeleine Linares
<Madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:Madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>>