[bksvol-discuss] Re: Ashes of the Elements

  • From: "Deborah Murray" <blinkeeblink@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 19:32:28 -0500

Hi Sister Dolores,

I'm glad you like this series--I'm enjoying it too!

I love/hate how on amazon.com they give you suggestions about what other
books or authors you may like when you search for something. If I go to the
amazon.co.uk website I often get suggestions for authors I never see on the
US amazon site. I took a chance on these because they sounded interesting
and the author wasn't already on BookShare.
I discovered that most of the series is out of print. i've tracked down at
least the first eight through  abebooks.com.
I've bought three of them from UK used bookstores for a really good price
including shipping.

Probably more than you wanted to know <smile>...

Deborah