[bksvol-discuss] Article on Laptop (and other) batteries

  • From: "Amy Goldring Tajalli" <agoldringtajalli@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 19:55:37 -0400

I was just getting ready to email the article on the recall on batteries to my
sister in Cambodia when my18 pound Ygraine jumped on my keyboard and article
and letter disappeared - not to be found anywhere again.  Could whosoever was
kind enough to send the article to the list please  send me a copy.  That
article explained it as I could not and I have no way of knowing if it really
applies to Beth's laptop ($100 in Thailand or Cambodia) but she does not have
that kind of $ to burn (literally or figuratively

My apologies for Ygraine but cats will be cats and they never apologize and my
thanks for the article (both times).

Amy

JPEG image